Sunday, December 4, 2011

Open to Interpretation Comment of the Day

I know we don't talk very much about politics on this blog, but I do have one friend who is a militant anti-Ron Paul detractor. He thinks that Ron Paul is an anti-Semite and his supporters are infested with anti-Semites as well. Of course this being third hand reporting, take that with a grain of salt. I must confess that I don't know Ron Paul well enough to make a judgment about him, but fortunately the Huffington Post has been happy to provide a story about Ron Paul vs Jews, this time a group of Republican Jews who didn't invite Ron Paul because of what they called "extreme views." The Huffington Post only cited Paul's outside the mainstream views on Israel, so I'll have to keep looking to see if he becomes more extreme than that.

Anyway, early in the thread this comment was posted and received five favorites:

And like I said, it's open to interpretation. Who do you think he is referring to? Republicans? Republican Jews? Or just Jews in general? I'll leave it to you to decide.

The original link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys we've started to employ a slight comment policy. We used to have completely open comments but then people abused it. So our comment policy is such: No obvious trolling or spamming. And be warned: unlike the Huffington Post we actually enforce our comment policy.