Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First Engineered Hate

Here is the first recent Huffington Post article I would like to share with you:

A bill barring Nazi comparisons? Surely that's a violation of free speech is it not?! Even if the comparison is appropriate? And what does this mean for the Internet? Let's get ANGRY!!!!!

Oh wait, it's a bill proposed that would bar Nazi comparisons. It hasn't even hit the Parliament yet and already the Huffington Post can't wait to report on it.

Can someone please tell me one other country besides America and Britain that is considered newsworthy enough for the Huffington Post to report on proposed legislature? I really would like to know, because I'm sure there must be some besides Israel but I sure haven't seen it.

And yes, the Huffington Poster hate parade was sure to make a stop:

Though I am sure by now it is even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys we've started to employ a slight comment policy. We used to have completely open comments but then people abused it. So our comment policy is such: No obvious trolling or spamming. And be warned: unlike the Huffington Post we actually enforce our comment policy.