As I said earlier, you can go to just about any page in the Andrew Adler thread and find blatant anti-Semitism approved and vetted by the Huffington Posts' moderator staff. So to prove this I went to one and what did I find down at the end but a perfect example:
1. We have a moral equivalence between Andrew Adler talking about a potential scenario in which another group might kill President Obama and a hypothetical someone actually killing Andrew Adler. I hate to be combative, but I don't think talking about someone being killed and killing someone is quite the same thing.
2. This expected response of "Jewish groups" to accuse the entire country of America of "anti-Semitism." As someone who actually does study anti-Semitism, I haven't seen that. Maybe someone could show me an example of that but I'm not going to hold my breath for it.
3. Obviously, the declaration that this is "why Jews are always attacked" is obvious anti-Semitism, since it means that all Jews behave like this man or it excuses racists who believe that they do.
4. Not that it matters, but it isn't incitement, imo.
5. And of course notice the 10 favorites.
Next up we have a response:
"Christian" response to that:
UPDATE: Here's a nice comment that earned 10 favorites:
Happy now, MJ Rosenberg?