Monday, January 9, 2012

On Huffington Post, Only Jews are Extremists

Sometimes I just get curious. For instance, I was wondering: What happens if it entered "huffington post extremist" into a Google search engine? Well, here is what I found (click to zoom in) on the first page:

So there you have it. When it comes to the Huffington Post, only Jews (and Mitt Romney) can be "extremists." This pretty well proves that the Huffington Post is biased against Israel and Jews, and of course Republicans, but I'm pretty sure we know that.

So then, just for the heck of it, I thought I would put the word "extremist" into the Huffington Posts' own internal search engine and see what came out:

As you can see, four out of nine articles are about Jews and Israel, with another three about Mitt Romney. That's very telling, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys we've started to employ a slight comment policy. We used to have completely open comments but then people abused it. So our comment policy is such: No obvious trolling or spamming. And be warned: unlike the Huffington Post we actually enforce our comment policy.