Friday, February 24, 2012

Today's Manufactured Outrage

Here's a rarity, the Huffington Post actually failed at stirring up their readership. Check out this article that appeared in the "Culture" section:

Obviously the intention was to transport that same tension into the pages of the Huffington Post, but I guess the people who read the Culture section were smart enough to realize that was going on and called the HuffPo out on it.

It wasn't all good though, there were still some informative comments:


Wait, I don't understand. Why would Jewish white males not vote for A Separation? Are you saying that they can't vote objectively just because they are Jews? No, must be something else.

1 comment:

  1. Only 15% of Germans were in the Nazi party too. The other 85% pretended to not know.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys we've started to employ a slight comment policy. We used to have completely open comments but then people abused it. So our comment policy is such: No obvious trolling or spamming. And be warned: unlike the Huffington Post we actually enforce our comment policy.