Sunday, May 20, 2012

MJR Follow Up

In the comments section of MJ Rosenberg's latest column his supporters tear away the weasel words and the posturing and tell us what the Huffington Post really thinks about AIPAC. Most hilarious is the following comment:

I'll be honest. I thought I had heard every conspiracy theory there ever was regarding Jewish control over America. How silly of me.

The original link.


  1. Levels of paranoia that make Fidel Castro sound reasonable.

  2. JayinPhiladelphiaMay 20, 2012 at 9:03 PM

    Wow, and I thought Daily Kos was bad. I don't know who's worse, this lunatic or the four people who apparently not only understand her moronic comment, but also agree with it.

  3. I wish we were half as powerful as these nutcases think.


Hey guys we've started to employ a slight comment policy. We used to have completely open comments but then people abused it. So our comment policy is such: No obvious trolling or spamming. And be warned: unlike the Huffington Post we actually enforce our comment policy.