Thursday, November 15, 2012

MJR's Mask Comes Off

I know we just did one of these less than a week ago, but I was perusing MJ Rosenberg's Twitter feed and I saw some tweets I just had to share with you. They put to rest any notions of Rosenberg being pro-Israel or pro-Jewish at any level:

Two Nazi comparisons and a desire to "never go back to Israel." What a pro-Israel guy! In fact, speaking of being pro-Israel, he finally has stopped pretending:

I eagerly await his next article on the Huffington Post where he will pretend to give Israel some "tough love."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys we've started to employ a slight comment policy. We used to have completely open comments but then people abused it. So our comment policy is such: No obvious trolling or spamming. And be warned: unlike the Huffington Post we actually enforce our comment policy.