Thursday, October 24, 2013

Bernard Henry-Levi Exists, HuffPosters Rage

I would wager at this point that somewhere between a quarter and a half of our blog posts about personal attacks on Huffington Post bloggers are directed at Bernard Henry-Levi. I'm not entirely sure why: he's definitely pro-Israel but so are a lot of bloggers and Levi doesn't wave it around or write blogs with titles like "I Love Israel." Anyway perhaps someday the readership will explain it to us but until then we are simply left to note yet again personal attacks and insults that are approved by the moderators when directed against him but would not be if they were directed at anyone else. His article this time is about massacres at Sarajevo during the Bosnian War. Israel was never mentioned, though Jewish people were.

Stay classy, Huffington Post.

1 comment:

  1. I am at the end of my rope. I have sent HuffPost three/four emails requesting I be put in good standings because I have eliminated the problem that caused my email address to be blacked balled. Your lack of response shows a lack of carring for someone who is a big fan of HuffPost. In my emails I have explained the steps I have taken to eliminate any future problems. I would like some feed back in regards to my situation. Thank you.


Hey guys we've started to employ a slight comment policy. We used to have completely open comments but then people abused it. So our comment policy is such: No obvious trolling or spamming. And be warned: unlike the Huffington Post we actually enforce our comment policy.