But this one is informative because Blumenthal just takes a shotgun approach: jotting down everything negative about Israel he can possibly think of, correctly assuming that the Huffington Post readership will eat it up. He doesn't particularly care that his attacks don't have much relation to each other. Here is a list of just some of the points that Blumenthal hits.
- Netanyahu's relationship toward Iran.
- Accusing Netanyahu of being concerned about Iran to deflect attention from the real issue: the Palestinians.
- Attacking Netanyahu for something he allegedly said in 1989.
- The Prawer Plan.
- Claiming that Israel needs a two state solution to be "legitimized."
- Complaining that Bedouins can't get Israeli services that they reject.
- Implying that Jews are stealing Bedouin land even though Bedouins don't own land.
- Complaining about what a long dead JNF director said in 1949.
- Israel's migrant worker issue.
- Comparing Israel to the Nazis.
- Getting upset at Israel for wanting to protect its borders.
- Implying that all Africans in Israel are refugees.
- Insisting that non-Israelis sneaking into Israel aren't infiltrators just because they aren't also Jews.
- Criticizing Israeli leaders for taking steps to separate Israel from the West Bank and Gaza.
- Attacking Ben-Gurion for wanting Israelis to live in the Negev. Apparently only Arabs can do that.
- Reproducing the completely debunked Ben-Gurion quote, “We must expel Arabs and take their places.”
- Criticizing the Ben-Gurion Museum for not being updated enough.
So all in all, a typical Huffington Post article that the readership couldn't get enough of. Hopefully Blumenthal will stay out for another two years.